Turkey Club Pasta Salad With Lemon Basil DressingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 package small pasta shells shopping list
- 6 slices bacon crisply cooked shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fully cooked smoked turkey cut in strips shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 large tomato chopped shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a large bowl then set aside.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package then rinse with cold water and drain.
- Crumble bacon reserving 2 tablespoons for topping
- Mix pasta, dressing, bacon and remaining ingredients then cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!