Chilled Fresh Cream of Tomato SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounces canned peeled tomatoes plus liquid shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 onion chopped shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, sage, basil, nutmeg and broth in blender.
- Blend until almost smooth leaving some texture then add cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix well then refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!