Avocado and Orange SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- fresh spinach leaves washed and dried shopping list
- 5 tiny red potatoes cooked and cooled shopping list
- 1 bunch radishes trimmed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh orange zest shopping list
- 2 oranges peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spinach, potatoes and radishes in large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar and oil in small glass measuring cup adding sugar and orange zest.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over the salad then gently toss.
- Mound salad on large platter and top with orange and avocado slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!