Chocolate Chip Pecan PieFrom dianahvan 5 years ago
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup corn syrup (light or dark) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pecan halves shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell, homemade or frozen shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler melt chocolate and margarine. Let cool slightly. Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl. Add sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture, and vanilla; stir until well blended. Mix in pecans.
- Set pie shell on heavy-duty baking sheet and pour in filling. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until knife inserted midway between center and rim comes out clean.
- Cool pie on wire rack to room temperature before cutting.