Grandmas Orange CookiesFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 4 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- juice and zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour,soda,baking powder,and salt.
- In a separate bowl,cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs,juice and zest.
- Add flour alternating with milk.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Combine confectioners sugar and milk.
- Spoon onto cooled cookies.
- Store cookies in airtight container.