Spinach Carrot Cabbage SaladFrom anitagae 8 years ago
- Bag of baby spinach shopping list
- Bag of shredded cabbage ( any kind of cut that you fancy) shopping list
- Shredded carrots, as many or as few as you like shopping list
- mixed nuts shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/2 c. catsup shopping list
- 1/3 c. sugar (splenda) shopping list
- 1/3 c. canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 t. paprika ( I have smoked paprika that tastes good) shopping list
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic ( pressed or minced ) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the first 4 ingredients together. If I don't have mixed nuts I've used almonds, walnuts, cashews and / or pecans. I like most any nut.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients. I try to remember to make the dressing in advance so the flavors meld together. I think this is fun and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.