Spinach Ham And Eggs SaladFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 2 bunches spinach (about 1 pound), trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 8 ounces ham (sliced 1/4 inch thick), cut into matchsticks shopping list
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, quartered shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium-size saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add onion. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, ham, and radishes. Drizzle onion mixture over and toss to combine. Top with hard-cooked eggs and serve.
- Drizzle onion mixture over salad, and toss to coat evenly. Garnish with hard-cooked eggs, and serve.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
It is sure a 55555 to me, thanks Jm!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I've had a few variations of this recipe. This one is very good. :-)tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it