Mexican Jello DessertFrom midgelet 9 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare each of five Jell-O packages per package direction and pour into 5 separate trays or pans and chill in fridge until set.
- These will later be cut into one inch cubes
- Make the Jell-O binder by dissolving the plain unflavored gelatin into
- water .
- When set ,blend in both types of canned milk.
- Into 2 serving bowls place in the set Jell-O cubes
- Pour and divide in the milk mixture and carefully stir into both bowls of Jell-O cubes.
- Chill to set and Jell-O cubes are bound in the milk mixture .
- Serve as desired with whipped cream or whipped topping