Turtle BrowniesFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
How to make it
- Unwrap caramels and place in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
- Stir over medium low heat until caramels are melted.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine cake mix, remaining evaporated milk, melted butter and pecans. Stir until well blended.
- Spread half of this mixture into a greased 9" x 13" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently pour melted caramel over brownie layer.
- Drop remaining batter by teaspoonfuls over caramel layer.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes more. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot brownies. Spread chocolate with a knife when melted. Garnish with additional pecans if desired.
- Let brownies sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cut them into squared but do not remove from pan until completely cool.