apple -jack- cookiesFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all -purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 medium apple chopped shopping list
- shortening for greasing cookie sheet shopping list
How to make it
- haet oven to 374 degrees F.
- grease cookie sheet with shortening; beat brown sugar, butter and egg in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- stir in flour, nutmeg, salt and baking soda.
- stir in apple
- drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool
- store loosely covered
- makes 2 dozen