StirFried n Stuffed ShroomsFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound Chinese / Japanese (or other small) eggplants shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced shopping list
- 1 T minced garlic shopping list
- 4 large (about 9 ounces) portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Soy Vay brand Veri Veri teriyaki sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slice eggplants in half lengthwise, then in strips.
- In a well-oiled skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat, sauté eggplant until softened and translucent.
- Add green onions and garlic, stir to combine.
- Remove mixture and set aside.
- Brush mushrooms with oil and add to pan, top side down.
- Reduce heat to medium high, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until softened.
- Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- Increase heat to high, add wine and let it partially reduce.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce and cook until thickened.
- Return eggplant and mushrooms and sauté until heated through and coated with sauce.
- Remove mushrooms, place top down and stuff with eggplant mixture.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
never ate eggplant but will try this love them Shroomsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Anything Goes286 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members
Mad About Mushrooms94 members
Coffee Talk123 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
One Dish Meals33 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Look At Me Recipes85 members