McDonalds Sweet And Sour Dipping SauceFrom blondie80 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup peach preserves shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup shopping list
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all of the ingredients except the water in a food processor or blender and puree until the mxure is smooth
- Pour mixture into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add watter, stir, and bring mixture to a boil. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and let cool.
- Store sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Makes 3/4 cup
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!