Quick shrimp and beansFrom marges 6 years ago
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley, fresh, Italian flat leaf shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano rubbed and crushed in your palm shopping list
- 1 can of white cannelini beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 lb. of peeled shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth or white wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup of crumbled feta shopping list
- 1/2 box of enriched whole wheat bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions in heavily salted water. shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic in olive oil; add chopped parsley and crumbled rosemary.
- Slip in peeled shrimp and drained white beans.
- Add chicken broth and bring up the heat.
- Toss; it's ready when shrimp turn pink.
- Turn out over cooked drained pasta.
- Top the whole dish with crumbled feta cheese and garnish with extra parsley and a shaving of lemon zest, if you want..
People Who Like This Dish 2
- marges Springfield, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔