Creamy Sausage and Corn Crescent RollsFrom thenewmrsstreetman 6 years ago
- • 1 pound Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country sausage (mild) shopping list
- • 1 (15 oz.). can of corn shopping list
- • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese shopping list
- • ½ cup salsa shopping list
- • ¼ cup red onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- • ¼ cup green bell pepper (finely chopped) shopping list
- • 1-2 cans crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage, onions, and peppers until well done.
- Drain excess fat.
- Combine corn and cream cheese in a microwave bowl and microwave for 1-1½ minutes, until cream cheese has softened.
- Combine salsa, sausage, peppers and onions into corn and cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Half crescent rolls and place one tablespoon of sausage mix onto each individual crescent roll.
- Wrap and seal around meat mixture.
- Place in oven at 375° F for 10-15 minutes or until crescent roll is cooked.
- Serve with salsa of your choice.