Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 3 cups medium noodles (4 oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 12-oz. can chunk tuna, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, chopped shopping list
- potato chips, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In large saucepan cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; return noodles to pan.
- For sauce, in medium saucepan cook celery and onion in hot butter until tender. Stir in flour, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Add milk all at once; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly, whisking to remove any lumps.
- Gently fold sauce, tuna, and peppers into noodles. Transfer to lightly greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Top with chips. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes.