Mega Meat SauceFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1 med,red onion,finely diced shopping list
- 1/2tsp.paprika shopping list
- 1tsp. dry basil shopping list
- 1tsp dry oregano shopping list
- 11/4lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2lb prosciutto,finely chopped shopping list
- 28oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3Tbs. tomato paste shopping list
- 2Tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over med-high heat,combine the olive oil,garlic,red onion,paprika,basil and oregano. Saute until the onion is tender and seasonings are fragrant.,about 5 mins.
- Add the ground beef and prosciutto. Continue to saute until the beef is cooked through and prosciutto begins to brown,about 8 mins. Add the diced tomatoes and any juices,tomato paste and vinegar and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 mins,stirring frequently,to let the flavors combine. Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted,then season with salt and pepper.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!