Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom jakartainflames 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Add oatmeal, brown sugar, sugar and chocolate chips, stir. Add egg, vanilla and melted butter and stir until combined.
- Shape dough into balls about the size of a small walnut and place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 30 cookies.