Chocolate Chess PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 oz. squares) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten lightly shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 unbaked pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter and chocolate in top of double boiler then melt over hot water.
- Combine sugar, syrup, eggs, salt and vanilla.
- Blend sugar mixture into butter mixture and pour into shell.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!