Foolproof BrowniesFrom mpmccune 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in small boiler; then add cocoa; stir.
- In large bowl , mix sugar and eggs, then add flour, cocoa and nuts (by hand).
- Add cocoa and butter mixture to sugar, eggs, and flour mixture.
- Stir well.
- Pour into 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake on 350 degrees 35 or 40 minutes or until done.
The Cookmpmccune Vicksburg, MS
The Rating2 people
Yummy, easy and simple. I like it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Best brownie recipe ever! A hit in my family. I really like this recipe because cocoa is used instead of unsweetened squares, which tend to go bad in my cupboard. Don't be tempted to add leavening like baking soda to the recipe; it doesn't need it...morecafenoir in Phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!