Honey Barbecued SalmonFrom trist22 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, place fillets and sprinkle first with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- top with 1/2 strip turkey bacon, slice of onion and slice of lemon
- In bowl mix together barbecue sauce and honey.
- pour sauce evenly over top of each fillet
- place a sheet of foil securely over the top and bake for 20 mins ( or fish flakes easily)
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
The Rating2 people
This looks delicious! Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
My dinner tonight! This was really good although my piece of salmon got stuck to the pan. I think I will use cooking spray next time, although it may have had to do with the fact that my particular fillet took another 15 minutes to cook. I guess th...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!