beef asadoFrom jorlan 6 years ago
- · 1/2 lb. beef (or pork), cut into thinly strips shopping list
- · 3 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- · 3 tbsp. butter shopping list
- · 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- · 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- · 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- · 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- · 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- · 1/2 cup water shopping list
- · 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- · 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- · spring onions, for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Coat meat strips with cornstarch. Set aside.
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add beef strips and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir in garlic until fragrant. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Pour in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper, and then add the water. Cover and let it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 3. Add red and green bell pepper strips. Cook for another 3 minutes. Correct seasonings. Stir and blend well.
- 4. Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with spring onions on top and serve.
The Cookjorlan Ar Ar City, SA
- Not added to any groups yet!