Parfait Amour Peppermint Bavarian CreamFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- ½ cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional) shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, melted shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 4 starlight peppermint candies (plus extra for decoration) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons maraschino syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Whip the cream, sugar and brandy together in a kitchen mixer on high speed until the cream forms stiff peaks, about 3 minutes. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender. Process at high speed until the mints are crushed and the flour is fully blended into the liquid, about 2 minutes. Transfer the liquid to a small saucepan over very low heat. Cook very slowly, whisking constantly and scraping the sides and bottom of the saucepan, until the mixture reaches a pudding consistency, about 4 – 8 minutes. (Don’t let the mixture stick to the sides or bottom of the saucepan.) Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and set it aside.
- When the mixture has cooled to room temperature, gently fold in half of the whipped cream. Continue to fold gently until the mixture is a uniform pink color. Divide the mixture into 2 wine glasses or small dessert bowls. Top each dessert with the remaining whipped cream. Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, decorate the top of each dessert with a little crushed starlite mint.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
You just posted my ...dream desert I love maraschino
Cherry syrup and mint....
trigger in loved it