Tuna SaladFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 1 (7 oz) can of white tuna, flaked and liquid removed shopping list
- 6 tbsp salad dressing, or mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tbsp relish, sweet shopping list
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 tsp minced, dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried shopping list
- 1/4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp dill weed, dried shopping list
- 1 pinch of garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the tuna, Parmesan cheese, onion flakes and mayonnaise in a medium sized bowl. Next, season with the curry and garlic powder, dill, and parsley. Finally, mix well and serve with choice of crackers, or as a sandwich.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!