Rice Pudding EuphoriaFrom euphoriasue 5 years ago
- • 1 cup cooked brown or white rice shopping list
- • 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- • 1 14 oz. can coconut cream or milk (unsweetened) shopping list
- • 1/8 cup cassava (or tapioca) flour shopping list
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- • 1/4 cup of minced candied ginger, raisins or any other fruit you might like (optional) shopping list
- • 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything but the vanilla together in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick (about 1 hour).
- Mix in vanilla and serve warm, or put into individual bowls and chill for at least an hour before serving.