Lee AnnFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
- 1 pound pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 TBS. flour shopping list
- 6 large mushrooms (diced) shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion (sliced) shopping list
- 7 medium potatoes shopping list
- 1 TBS. milk shopping list
- 1 TBS. butter shopping list
How to make it
- First, peel and boil the potatoes. While they cook, put flour in a paper bag along with salt and pepper (to your taste). Dump the chops one at a time in the bag and shake to coat well. You may need to add more flour.
- Fry them till brown, take out of skillet and set aside
- Okay, now let's put the onion in the skillet with the oil that you fried the chops in and the mushrooms, two tablespoons of flour, 1 tea salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook this mixture until the flour is browned. Add two cups water. This will make a wonderful gravy, if you stir it. Put the chops back in the gravy and simmer for 20 minutes on low.
- Now, stope cooking the potatoes, remove them from the water, add the butter and milk, and whip them until they're extremely smooth.
- Serve the chops and the gravy OVER the potatoes, and good gocious!
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
cute title nice recipe how are you ?????minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummy, down-home cookin' gotta love this! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I love this Im makin busicuts to go on the side Love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!