Lee AnnFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
- 1 pound pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 TBS. flour shopping list
- 6 large mushrooms (diced) shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion (sliced) shopping list
- 7 medium potatoes shopping list
- 1 TBS. milk shopping list
- 1 TBS. butter shopping list
How to make it
- First, peel and boil the potatoes. While they cook, put flour in a paper bag along with salt and pepper (to your taste). Dump the chops one at a time in the bag and shake to coat well. You may need to add more flour.
- Fry them till brown, take out of skillet and set aside
- Okay, now let's put the onion in the skillet with the oil that you fried the chops in and the mushrooms, two tablespoons of flour, 1 tea salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook this mixture until the flour is browned. Add two cups water. This will make a wonderful gravy, if you stir it. Put the chops back in the gravy and simmer for 20 minutes on low.
- Now, stope cooking the potatoes, remove them from the water, add the butter and milk, and whip them until they're extremely smooth.
- Serve the chops and the gravy OVER the potatoes, and good gocious!
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
I love this Im makin busicuts to go on the side Love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy, down-home cookin' gotta love this! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
cute title nice recipe how are you ?????minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!