Chocolate Chip Shortbread CookiesFrom trist22 5 years ago
How to make it
- mix butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- gradually blend in flour and cornstarch.
- add chocolate chips.
- form into 1 inch balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- dip bottom of drinking glass in sugar and gently press down on each cookie to flatten.
- bake in preheated oven ( 300 degrees) for 25-30 mins ( or bottom starts to brown).
- cool 5 mins. remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!