Grilled Cheese and Tomato SandwichFrom unswissmiss 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put a small skillet (with lid) over medium heat.
- If desired, butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Smear mustard on the unbuttered side of the bread slices.
- Arrange cheese slices over one mustard-covered slice of bread.
- Cover cheese with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Cover with the other slice of bread, mustard side down.
- Place the assembled sandwich in the skillet, and cover to help the cheese melt.
- When the bread is golden on one side, flip the sandwich.
- Continue cooking uncovered until the other side is golden.
- Cut diagonally into two triangles and serve hot.
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!