Crab CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 7 ounce can crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs mashed shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 egg separated shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cups coarsely crushed saltine crackers shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crab, bread crumbs, eggs, vinegar, Worcestershire, onion, pepper and butter.
- Stir in salt, pepper and egg yolk.
- In a separate bowl beat egg white until stiff then fold into crab mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a greased casserole.
- Melt remaining butter then add saltine crumbs and stir to coat well.
- Spoon crumbs around edge of casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes