Toll House PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1 cup butter melted then at room temperature shopping list
- 6 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 9" unbaked pie shell shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In large bowl beat eggs until foamy then beat in flour, sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted butter then stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell then bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven then serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!