Easy Classic Blueberry CrispFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 5 cups blueberries, washed (Save 1/4 Cup for Garnish) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 c. quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 6 tbsp. soft butter shopping list
- vanilla ice cream ( Use the best) shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange blueberries in deep greased baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice and granulated sugar.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and oats. Cut in butter until mixture is evenly blended and crumbly. Spread mixture on berries and bake at 375 degrees 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.
- Top with Ice cream and additional berries.