Quick Peach cobblerFrom averlil1 7 years ago
How to make it
- melt butter in baking dish
- put peaches and 1 cup sugar in a bowl
- In another bowl mix flour 3/4 cup sugar salt , add milk and stir well until smooth
- Pour over peaches Do not stir
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
- Note: Other fruits and berries can be used in this recipe.
- This batter makes its own crust it rises to top and covers peaches
The Cookaverlil1 Alkol, WV
The Rating3 people
always a favorite thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love peach cobbler. This sounds so easy. Thx!bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
I just made this and it was extremely easy and very VERY good. I also used about half the sugar and it still turned out amazing!nycea in Corvallis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!