Macaroni Beef CrockpotFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni shopping list
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 cup (16 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- cheese (if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Put in crock-pot.
- Cook macaroni according to package direction until BARELY tender
- Drain well.
- Add macaroni and remaining ingredients to crock.
- Stir just enough to blend
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours
- (This can be put on in the morning for dinner, you would cook it for 7-9 hours on low)
- My kids liked to throw cheese on top of theirs too...
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!