Mocha Brownie CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1/2 C. butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 T. instant coffee granules shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 (1 lb) can chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, 1 C. sugar and coffee until light. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in syrup until well blended. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Fold flour mixture into batter until blended. Stir in 1 C. nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured 9" loose bottomed pan. Combine remaining sugar and nuts. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 10 minutes or until sides pull away from pan. Center will be moist. Cool cake in pan, on rack for 30 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- Serve with whipped cream dotted with coffee granules.