Herbed Cream Cheese OmeletFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, mash cream cheese with parsley, chives, thyme and basil.
- Crack eggs into medium bowl then add salt and pepper.
- Gently beat eggs with a fork.
- In a medium nonstick skillet or omelet pan melt butter over high heat until foamy.
- Pour eggs into pan then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 60 seconds lifting edges to let uncooked egg flow underneath.
- Spoon cream cheese herb mixture down half of omelet in 8 dollops.
- Fold plain side over cream cheese and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slide onto a plate and serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
WONDERFUL - I just moved into my new house and have yet to buy real food - I'm living on omelets these days and this just got moved to the top of the list. Thanks Cat. = )sunny in Portland loved it