Pineapple Drop CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup shortening shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening, sugar and flavorings then add egg and beat until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add to egg mixture alternately with drained pineapple.
- Fold in pecans and drop by teaspoons 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!