Pizza BurgersFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 Ib. lean hamburger or ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 Ib. (8 oz.) mild cheddar cheese,shredded shopping list
- 1 can (414 oz.) potted meat or devilled ham shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. mixed Italian herbs shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Ib. sliced Mozarella cheese shopping list
- hamburger buns or sub rolls or large loaf French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in skillet over moderate heat, stirring until pinkness disappears.
- Stir in cheese, potted meat-oregano, sage, fennel, Italian herbs and garlic powder. Add tomato sauce. (At this point mixture may be refrigerated for later serving.)
- Reheat mixture until bubbly. Spoon onto split hamburger buns or on length of French bread which has been split horizontally. Top with the cheese.
- Place under broiler. Broil until cheese melts, about 3 min. Serve immediately.