Mocha Sugar CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 ounce chocolate bar coarsely grated shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl cream together shortening and sugars then add egg and vanilla.
- Heat milk and stir in instant coffee and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Roll mixture into 1" balls and place on ungreased baking sheets well spaced apart.
- Press out cookie with bottom of lightly buttered glass dipped in sugar or press with fork.
- Sprinkle lightly with grated chocolate then bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing to wire racks and cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!