Spicy Black Bean GazpachoFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 19oz black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 19oz tomato juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place red pepper, jalapeno peppers, green onions and garlic in food processor, pulse to chop finely, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes to food processor and process until finely pureed.
- Add black beans and tomato juice to pepper mixture.
- Add vinegars, season with salt and pepper and chill before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget555 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members