roasted potato wedges with herbsFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound white potatoes or red potatoes, cleaned and cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large zip-close plastic bag.
- Add mustard mixture.
- Close bag and shake to coat.
- Pour contents of bag into a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40-60 minutes.
- (Note: The cooking time is a bit variable, so take that into consideration when making these!)
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!