Frost On The Pumpkin PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 can sour cream vanilla frosting shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 8 ounce carton frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine all crust ingredients then stir until blended.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs over bottom and up sides of pie pan.
- Bake 6 minutes then cool completely.
- Combine all filling ingredients except whipped topping.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed then fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over filling and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!