Penne with Savory Turkey Meat SauceFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 1, lb roll of frozen lean ground turkey, or fresh lean ground turkey shopping list
- 1 large red green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 lg can a favorite tomato or pasta sauce shopping list
- salt, pepper, italian seasoning, dried chille pepper powder to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lb whole wheat penne paste cooked aldente shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil and saute the chopped onion, chopped garlic, chopped peppers until softened.
- Add the ground turkey and cook and stir until meat is no longer pink. The meat should be a bit chunky consistency.
- Stir in the tomato sauce.
- Lower heat and cook and simmer about 20 minutes to blend all falvors.
- Meanwhile cook pasta.
- To serve add the hot sauce over hot cooked pasta.
- Optional: grated cheese etc.