Pizza PrimaveraFrom cheric 5 years ago
- 2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 pkg rapid-rise yeast shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 2 T hot water (120 to 130 degrees) shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 T plus 2 tsps cornmeal shopping list
- 6 fresh asparagus spears shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced small round red potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1 t chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 tsps olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add flour, salt, and yeast. Pulse 3 times or until combined. Pour hot water through food chute with processor running. Process 30 seconds or until mixture pulls away from sides of processor bowl. Process 1 additional minute. Turn dough out onto work surface. Cover dough; let rest 10 minutes.
- Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Roll dough into a 14-inch circle, and place in prepared pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85 degrees), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut each spear in half lengthwise.
- Combine asparagus, potato, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Arrange vegetable mixture over crust. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses, and bake 5 to 7 additional minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. 4 servings.
- Per serving: 406 calories; 7.8 g fat; 66.8 g carb