Grilled Shrimp with Lemon LinguineFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- bamboo skewers soaked in hot water for 30 minutes shopping list
- 25 raw shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed shopping list
- linguine shopping list
- 16 oz linguine shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups light cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, garlic and dill in a Zip-loc bag. Add shrimp and squeeze bag to coat shrimp with seasoning mixture; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water according to directions. Add peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine cream, lemon peel, garlic and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until slightlly thickened.
- Remove shrimp from bag and thread onto soaked skewers. Grill skewers over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink. Do not overcook.
- Pour sauce over linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Plate and serve with shrimp skewers on top of linguine.