Marinated Flank SteakFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place flank steak in a shallow dish; pour marinade over steak. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours. Remove steak from marinade, and pour marinade into a small saucepan. Stir in brown sugar.
- Bring marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium heat (300-350 degress). Place steak on cooking grate, and grill 10 minutes; turn and grill 8 more minutes or to desired degree on doneness. Serve with marinade.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- hsfargis Reidsville, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhsfargis Reidsville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!