Baked Vegetarian Egg RollsFrom rcragun 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 2 cups diced carrots shopping list
- 3/4 cup (give or take) soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cups diced snow peas shopping list
- 2 cups bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 package extra firm tofu, diced shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ginger, powdered shopping list
- 1package egg roll wraps shopping list
How to make it
- Add the oil to a large skillet or deep pot then add carrots and soy sauce and let sauté over medium high heat for about 5 minutes. Add the diced snow peas and let sauté for another five minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and add the sprouts, diced tofu, rice, and the rest of the seasonings. Let sauté for another 5-8 minutes until everything is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Separate the egg roll wraps (you'll find it's much easier to do this before you start trying to fill them then after).
- Add 1 to 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons of the sauté to each egg roll wrap and wrap them up according to the instruction on the package.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place the egg rolls on a cookie sheet and bake on the top rack for about 20 minutes, or until they are browned on top. Switch to lower rack for another 20 minutes until the bottoms are browned.
- Remove from oven and cool. Enjoy!
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!