Shrimp Salad with Mango DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 mango shopping list
- 2 teaspoons limejuice shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomato shopping list
- 1 red onion thinly sliced. shopping list
- Mixed lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Puree peeled mango with limejuice and reserve.
- In a saucepan combine shrimp, stock, chili and hot sauce and cook until shrimp are done.
- Remove from heat then add tomatoes, pineapple and onion.
- Chill then arrange on lettuce and spoon mango dressing over it.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!