Spinach ARtichoke BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic minced shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and cut into quarters shopping list
- 16 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese divided shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain well pressing out as much water as possible then set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter and sauté onions until tender then add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Gently fold to combine and stir in 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into lightly greased rectangular baking dish and sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!