Breaded Pork ChopsFrom taylorsue82 7 years ago
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- sleeve or so of saltine crackers, crushed to make crumbs shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- salt aprox 2 teaspoon or to taste shopping list
- pepper apox 2teaspoon and a half or to taste shopping list
- garlic apox 2 teaspoon or to taste shopping list
- paprika aprox 2teaspoon or to taste shopping list
- dash cayene pepper or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle salt n pepper and garlic over pork chops.
- In pie pan add flour n season half the spices.
- In another pie pan beat eggs and add in milk n beat well.
- In 3rd pie pan add cracker crumbs.
- Take pork chops dredge in flour, then into the eggs then into cracker crumbs, set aside 10 minutes to rest.
- In large cast iron skillet add enough couple inchs oil or melted shortening (shortening makes the best gravy)
- When oil is hot add chops and cooked to well browned on both sides.
- Lay porkchops in a baking dish cover with foil n let bake 20-30 minutes till nice n tender.
- I usually double dip these in the egg n cracker crumbs, if you choose to do so will need more eggs n cracker crumbs.
- Served with gravy, mashed potatoes n a veggie makes a real nice meal.