Crock Pot StewFrom irishangel1973 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put bayleaf in crock pot.
- Put whole roast (unfrozen) in crock pot.
- Add veggies.
- Put water in to just above roast and veggies.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Set to high temp, cover.
- Let cook for 8 hours.
- Fork test meat and veggies.
- When tender, in a separate bowl, mix a handful of flour with enough water to cover, stir, and add to crock pot.
- Let cook another 30 minutes on high.
The Cookirishangel1973 Nashville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!