Roasted Pumpkin SaladFrom rou 5 years ago
- 1/2 Jap pumpkin, peeled and seeded and cut into cubes (other pumpkin variations can often do the job just as well) shopping list
- 100ml olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup plain yoghurt shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 200g spinach shopping list
- 4 tblsps pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 1 small red chilli, very finely sliced (optional) shopping list
- 4 tblsps chopped fresh parsley (or coriander if you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Preheat oven to 200C. Place the pumpkin, olive oil and cinnamon in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transer to a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden and cooked.
- 2) Toast pine nuts in the oven or grill
- 3) Whilst pumpkin is cooking, add the spinach, red chilli, parseley and toated pine nuts into a bowl.
- 4) Take pumpkin out of the oven and mix into the bowl.
- 5) Drizzle in the yoghurt and lemon and mix all together before serving
The Cookrou Launceston, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!